Saw-tooth Wave Ladder Jig is a new type of energy saving and high efficient gravity separation equipment and developed based on the traditional Sine Wave Jig. The difference between Saw-tooth Wave Ladder Jig and Sine Wave Jig is that the pulsation curve for jigging is saw-tooth wave shape, with speedy upward flow and slow downward flow. Bed layer is elevated integrally and slowly dropped with a long effective loose time, allowing significant increase of handling capacity for unit screen surface, decrease of lower limit of grain size recovery and large save of make-up water for undersize fraction.
Industrial tests carried our of Saw-tooth Wave Ladder Jig and Sine Wave Jig for comparison showed that the recovery rate for operation of Saw-tooth Wave Ladder Jig is raised by Sn:3.01%, W:5.5%, Pb:1.63%, Zn:2.04%; The water consumption reduces 30%-40% than traditional Jig. The area reduces 1/3 and the stroke may adjust also.
Ore dressing of our Saw-tooth Wave Ladder Jig is capable of handling almost full sizes of mineral materials other than very fine material. It features simple process operation, heavy duty equipment handling capacity with final products being obtained through one time separation.
1. High capacity
2. High concentration ratio and high recovery
3. Fabricated with highest quality material
4. Easy to install, operate and maintain
5. The pulsation curve is saw-tooth wave shape facilitate heavy mineral to settling
6. Saving water 30-40% than ordinary jig
7. The pulsation speed very easy adjusted by regulator
8. Suitable for roughing and desliming
9.Can achieve a good result in processing such as placer gold, tungsten,iron, tin, hematite, cope, tantalum-niobium, titanium, manganese, barite, zirconium, chrome and gemstone etc.
- Phone:+(86)-(379)64227789 or 15038531918
- Fax: +(86)-(379)64227789 (manual)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: http://www.mhmhd.com/